Saturday, August 20, 2011

What can you buy for $481?

This is what I bought for $481.32: ($30.86 of this was taxes)

4 pairs of heals ($20 each)
3 skirts
3 pairs of capris (1 capris came with another belt)
2 pair of pants
1 purse
16 Shirts (I shirt sweater came with another belt)
1 sweater thingy
11 Pairs of Earrings
2 Necklaces
26 Bracelets (25 of those fine silver bangles)
8 headbands
1 pair of leggings
1 belt

The mean $$$: $9.79
The median $$$: $7.99
The mode $$$: $14.99
Most expensive: $24.99 (The purse)
Least expensive: $2.98 (A t-shirt)

The things I was thinking that I needed to buy when I was at the cash register:
A jewelry holder. (I mean come one where am I going to put all this crap?)
A jacket. (I tried on this beautiful white jacket that was made out of cloth spun by fairies or something but too small and they didn't have one in my size.)
Flats. (I love heals but I walk way too much to wear them too much.)
A watch. (I can't explain this one. I hate wearing them and I use my cell phone for the time....I think it has something to do with the fact that they pump something into the air in places like this that make you think that it's a great idea to buy everything that you see...)

Three of the four pairs of shoes that I bought...suede (I called it creme but my roommate corrected me), animal stripes (zebra??) and a greyish pair. My favorite is the grey ones with a zipper on the side...mostly because I can walk without the feeling that I'm going to roll my ankle...

The other pair I bought..if you remember from my last post....I danced early into the morning in a pair of ridiculousness high heals for hours?? Yes, these were the culprits! See, now you don't judge me for taking off my shoes, do you? (You just judge me for being stupid enough to buy heals that high...)


To give you an idea of how tall these heals are I've placed my tennis shoe next to them....


No comments:

Post a Comment