Monday, August 01, 2011

Year 1- Cleats to Crowns Expectations


Starting tomorrow I will step foot into the magical and hidden world of beauty and begin on my path to the land of dieting, plucking, toning, buffing, and enhancing. It's my plan to enter at least two beauty pageants by the end of the year and make it past the first round cuts for at least one pageant (It will also be my goal to be able to spell the word pageant without the aid of spell checker). Each week I promise to post about either research I have performed regarding the beauty industry or experiences that I have had regarding the challenge. There are many small and large milestones that I will under take through out this year as I have literally no foundation going into this experience.To start off here are pictures of me on a regular day to gauge my progress:

3 comments: