Thursday, August 04, 2011

WWBD

So I was talking to a friend who is a really good student (I'm not, I'm the lazy type) and he was saying that whenever he is making a decision about what to do in regard to his studies, he always thinks, "What Would (a professor he really admires) Do"? So, I've decided that I need something like that to start thinking the way this Beauty Queen would think. Fortunately enough for me, my roommate just happens to be a pro in all beauty related fields. She went to cosmetology school, went to dental school, has been a certified nursing assistant, and has owned her own day spa. She frequently goes to get her hair done (I go get a $6 cut about every 6 months or so when I find myself playing with my dead ends too much) and knows the ins and outs of the beauty world. She is always very well dressed and made up. So, when I'm thinking about what I should do, I'm going to think What Would Bethany Do?

It's already started. This morning when I woke up, tired like always, I thought: "Should I get up and get ready or should I enjoy a little more sleep?" I thought Bethany would get up, shower and beautify herself before leaving the apartment...I lifted my arm....and then let it sink back to the bed... I didn't even get in a shower this morning... FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment